After a hiatus, the quarterly MCF Image Contest is back and the Fall 2021 submissions can be submitted here! Three quarterly winners of the contest will each receive 5 free hours on the characterization tool of their choosing and be entered into a semi-annual Grand Prize selection for cash prizes of $60 for First Prize and $30 for each of the two Second Prize winners.
Previous entries can be seen here!
If you are uncertain as to the rules of the submission process, those can be reviewed here.
Bruker Dimension Icon Scanning Probe Microscopy
Performs all major SPM imaging like…
- Peak Force Tapping
- Contact Mode
- Lateral Force Mode (LFM)
- Electric Force Mode (EFM)
- Magnetic Force Mode (MFM)
- Fluid Imaging
- Kelvin Probe Microscopy (KPFM)
- Phase Imaging
- Lift Mode
- Force Spectroscopy
- Force Volume
- Surface Potential
- Torsional Resonance (TR) Mode
- Piezoresponse Microscopy
Samples up to 210 mm in dia/ 15 mm thick; Vertical range (Z) upto 13 microns; X,Y scan range -90 x 90 microns
- Can measure ultra low current between probe tip and sample using PeakForce TUNA Mode.
- Can measure variation in conductivity and locate electrical defects of conductive samples using CAFM Mode.
- New DataCube TUNA & SCM Modes provide Nanoelectrical & Nanomechanical spectra at every point.
- Force Volume & Scan Asyst Probe Capabilities with user friendly software.