Bruker Dimension Icon Scanning Probe Microscopy
Performs all major SPM imaging like…
- Peak Force Tapping
- Contact Mode
- Lateral Force Mode (LFM)
- Electric Force Mode (EFM)
- Magnetic Force Mode (MFM)
- Fluid Imaging
- Kelvin Probe Microscopy (KPFM)
- Phase Imaging
- Lift Mode
- Force Spectroscopy
- Force Volume
- Surface Potential
- Torsional Resonance (TR) Mode
- Piezoresponse Microscopy
Samples up to 210 mm in dia/ 15 mm thick; Vertical range (Z) upto 13 microns; X,Y scan range -90 x 90 microns
- Can measure ultra low current between probe tip and sample using PeakForce TUNA Mode.
- Can measure variation in conductivity and locate electrical defects of conductive samples using CAFM Mode.
- New DataCube TUNA & SCM Modes provide Nanoelectrical & Nanomechanical spectra at every point.
- Force Volume & Scan Asyst Probe Capabilities with user friendly software.