MCF is hosting live demo of the Keyence VK-X3000. The first ever tool to combine 3 optical measurement principles together.
Venue: Room G130 Marcus Nanotechnology Building
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Days: March 8 & 9th 2021
Please bring your samples to the sessions.
Please see attached flyer to learn more about the VK-X3000
VK 3K Teaser
The virtual nano@stanford Raman workshops are co-hosted with Horiba Scientific on fundamental and advanced application of Raman Spectroscopy. The workshop will be held over Zoom (2 hour sessions) stretched over a period of six weeks. Please see the attached flyer for details.
Stanford Raman Universe 2021
Bruker Dimension Icon Scanning Probe Microscopy
Performs all major SPM imaging like…
- Peak Force Tapping
- Contact Mode
- Lateral Force Mode (LFM)
- Electric Force Mode (EFM)
- Magnetic Force Mode (MFM)
- Fluid Imaging
- Kelvin Probe Microscopy (KPFM)
- Phase Imaging
- Lift Mode
- Force Spectroscopy
- Force Volume
- Surface Potential
- Torsional Resonance (TR) Mode
- Piezoresponse Microscopy
Samples up to 210 mm in dia/ 15 mm thick; Vertical range (Z) upto 13 microns; X,Y scan range -90 x 90 microns
- Can measure ultra low current between probe tip and sample using PeakForce TUNA Mode.
- Can measure variation in conductivity and locate electrical defects of conductive samples using CAFM Mode.
- New DataCube TUNA & SCM Modes provide Nanoelectrical & Nanomechanical spectra at every point.
- Force Volume & Scan Asyst Probe Capabilities with user friendly software.