Atomic-Resolution Imaging and Analysis
The HD-2700 is an aberration-corrected 80-200 kV field emission gun scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM) with secondary electron (SE) imaging capability. Bulk and surface structures of specimen can be imaged simultaneously. Ultra-high resolution can be achieved for both STEM and SE imaging. The Hitachi corrector minimizes the user’s effort in doing aberration correction. Large solid angle EDS spectrum imaging are enabled.
- True atomic-resolution SEM imaging through correction of spherical aberration.
- Atomic resolution Bright-field, Dark-field, and SEM simultaneous imaging
- Diffraction contrast-enchanced imaging mode for defect observation.
- Bruker SDD EDS detector with 60 sq. mm area for a ~0.3 steradian solid angle
If you would like training on the HD-2700 and have a GTLogin; click HERE and click on the request training button.
If you do not have a GTLogin click HERE.Key parameters
- Image resolution 0.136 nm HAADF-STEM / 0.105 nm FFT 8 million X
- Magnification 100X – 10,000,000X
- Acceleration Voltage 80, 120, and 200KV