The Keyence VHX-600 Digital Microscope is an advanced visible light microscope with the following advantages: –
- 3D topography mapping of features down to a few microns.
- Magnification of 20x-2500x
- 54 megapixel 3CCD camera
- low-mag lens (20x-200x) tilts +/- 90 degrees for oblique imaging and is detachable for viewing very large samples
- combines up to 50 depths of field to produce completely
- in focus image at high magnification
To reserve time or request training on this tool, click here or on the image to go to the Keyence tool page on SUMS.